Communicating with your customer and client base through direct mail is costly and provides no certainty of results. Using established online tools, the Web Workshop will set up functionality on your website to create and manage mailing lists for your audience to stay informed of your offerings.
We’ll also help you understand how to get the most out of your email campaigns using the functionality of the software. You’ll be able to tailor and direct your messages to particular groups of clients/customers, utilise and develop templates for common messages and check the effectiveness of your campaigns through reports, correlating emails sent with clicks back to your site from within the email.
Campaign Management Tools
We use open source software which we'll install on our own secure servers, or on your web server, depending on your requirements. It's economical and perfect for any business, government organisation, club or special interest group which wants to keep it's audience up to date.
Features of the Software include:
- Secure admin area where you can mange your lists.
- Sends messages from our web server so you do not have any limit issue with your current ISP
- Handles small and large lists up to hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
- No duplicate messages. Ensures that no subscribers receive two copies even if they're duplicated on two or more lists
- Tracks links and URLs with Click Tracking . Statistics can be viewed by message, URL or subscriber.
- integrated Subscribe Pages.
- Customisable Templates for messages and subscribe pages for total web site integration.
- User Specific Content. You can insert content to make each message personalized for the subscribers name, location or any other attribute.
- HTML and T Plain Text email messages. Subscribers can be given the choice.
- inbuilt HTML Editor allows you to compose and edit html messages with images and attachments etc.
- Multi language support for English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Vietnamese and Japanese
- Multiple level List Administrators. The super-admin can assign lists to List Managers.
- Subscriber can to update their preferences or unsubscribe and update their own information including e-mail address in the database.
- Manage and maintain large databases of subscribers.
- Bounce Processing keeps your database clean of unused and non-existent email addresses.
- Import and Export CSV (plain text). You can import your existing list of users form popular programs including MS Outlook.
- Attachments can be uploaded and included in messages for download.
- RSS feeds can be sent weekly, daily, or monthly.
- PDF messages can be automatically created and sent as attachments to ensure that your message is seen the way it was designed by all your subscribers, regardless of their email message reader.
- Batch Processing can set the number of sent messages in a given time period.
- Scheduled Sending lets you decide when messages are sent.
Respecting Your Customers and the Law
Given the prevalence of SPAM (unsolicited emails), most bulk emails are checked by email servers to see if they’ve been sent indiscriminately. We make sure that all your email marketing conforms to Australian Anti-SPAM standards so that your customers are guaranteed to receive your communiqué and you won’t be in trouble with the law.
Contact Us @ the Web Workshop today to discuss your email marketing objectives.